Many of our families are struggling with shelter in place rules and having children at home. Here are some resources to help:
- On Monday, April 6 from 2-3pm, Assembly member Rebecca Bauer-Kahan who represents Assembly district 16, is hosting a livestream event with Dr. Christine Carter on Parenting in the time of COVID-19. RSVP Online
- Dr. Liz Angoff, a local Educational Psychologist who we work with closely, is sharing her wealth of knowledge about tools, strategies and lessons via a resource listserv. If you are interested in her resources and guidance, check out her website.
- The American Academy of Pediatrics website for parents, Healthychildren.org has many pages of support, including information for families of children with special health care needs and learning at home including screen time tips.
- commonsensemedia.org has added a section on Coronavirus support.
- If you haven't already, watch the video that we posted on 3/27 to get advice on how to keep your family safe.