It has been over a month since the Bay Area entered its shelter in place ordinance and we have some signs that it is working to curb coronavirus spread! East Bay Pediatrics continues to support our patients and families during this time.
- We are OPEN and available for visits both in-person and by video or phone. Please CALL to make an appointment. (925) 438-1100
- The Orinda location is for well visits only. The Berkeley location is for sick visits only.
- Children 2 years and under as well as pre-kindergarten patients should continue to come in for their well visits. Others needing forms or vaccinations should also make appointments. Previously scheduled appointments may be rescheduled for your safety.
- Drop-in is temporarily unavailable. Please call to make an appointment - even on Saturdays! Many visits can be done by video with your doctor.
- When coming into the office, please bring only one caregiver with children over 3 months of age.
- All parents and patients over 12 years of age should wear a mask when entering our locations.