Helpful Resources For Parents
- COVID-19 - Please refer to our homepage for the latest information.
- Healthychildren.org - American Academy of Pediatrics website for parents.
- First 5 California - Parenting advice for children ages 0 to 5 plus county based resources.
- Poison Control - American Association of Poison Control Centers website or call (800) 222-1222.
- Sample diet for 8 to 12 month olds
- Special Education Rights and Responsibilities - A guide to request testing for learning disabilities and ADHD through the public school system. This is a free service that schools are mandated to provide to any child over 3 years old.